GOP POWER BOX – designed for autonomous applications
The GOP POWER BOX is a ready-to-connect system including inverter, charge controller and battery fuse. The system was specially designed for autonomous applications.
The battery bank and the solar generator are connected directly to the GOP Power Box. Connecting of additional power sources (diesel generator, wind energy, CHP or the public network) is possible at any time.
The intelligent energy system is used as pure island solution with the possibility of a subsequent network integration or as UPS and emergency backup system directly integrated into the public network.
All electrical parts and components are enclosed in one housing, the GOP POWER BOX, fully wired and tested to German VDE standards.
Advantages of the system at a glance:
- High-quality plug-and-play solution
- Fully wired and tested
- Island and network compatible
- Emergency power/UPS emergency power capable <10ms
- For all 48 VDC lead and lithium systems
- Other voltages upon request
- 230 VAC Systems
- 400 VAC three-phase systems
- 2 kVA to 30 kVA power range (output)
- Connection of PV, wind, water and diesel generators possible
- Up to 3.0 kWp can be connected per MppT